- Panihida (1884, Beijing)
- Holy Baptism and Chrismation (Chinese trans. 2002)
- Holy Matrimony (Chinese trans. 2002)
- Removal of Crowns (Chinese trans. 2002)
- Restoration of Marriage (Chinese trans. 2002)
- Remarriage (Chinese trans. 2002)
- Chinese trans. by Catholic Church of Hong Kong (March 3, 2005)
The Chinese translation below was completed by an experienced translator. However, its linguistic accuracy and theological reliability have not yet been approved by the Orthodox Fellowship of All Saints of China Commission on Translation. Therefore, it should be regarded as a work in progress and not as the final version.
This Chinese translation is translated according to the Euchologion translated into English from the Greek by Archimandrite Ephrem and dilligently compared against the Great Book Of Needs in Four Volumes, translated into English from Church Slavonic by St. Tikhon's Seminary Press.