Published in 1879 by Russian Ecclesiastical Mission in Beijing when Archim. Flavian was appointed head of the Mission.
This Psalter is a translation of Russian (! Not Slavonic/
Greek LXX) text of Book of Psalms, which appeared in
Russian Synodal Bible (1876).
The original is located at the library of Osaka Church of the Protection of the Theotokos. Eiichi Katoh has made a scanned version from a photocopy provided by the priest-in-charge Fr. David Mizuguchi. Scan was missing for pages 67-68 and pages 113-114, which was provided to Fr Dionisy Pozdnaev during his visit to Japan in January 2008.