The first rector of the mission church in honor of St Innokenty of Irkutsk in Tianjin was Fr Sergiy Chang. From 1950 onward Archpriest Fr Ioann Du served as the last rector of the St Innocent Mission Church in Tianjin.
An interior view of the small
Orthodox Church established by
the Orthodox Chinese and
Albanzinians in Tianjin in 1930
photo from "The China Journal"
Vol. 17, №1, July 1932, pp 12-13
interior view with Fr Sergiy Chang
1948 photo from Museum of Church Archaeology, MDPA