This Church was built in 1908 in the former Amur Military District, and after the Bolshevik Revolution it was dedicated to the Iveron (Iberian) Icon of the Mother of God. It is currently located at 7, Factory Lane, Street, District, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province. This Second Class Preserved Building was last used by the Harbin Great Thermal Engineering Equipment Ltd and is currently empty. It has been left in very bad condition, but plans were initially announced in 2004 to renovate the church building by the Harbin authorities.
The restoration was finally completed in 2017 as the main tourist attraction situated at the center of the new Harbin Railway Station North Plaza. There were noticable missing Russian Orthodox crosses on top of its domes. New crosses were installed as captured in photos taken at end of August 2019.