An International Conference on East Asian Christianity:
Christianity and East Asian Culture
(29 September-2 October 2004)
Venue: Theology Building, Chung Chi College,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Jointly Organized by
- Centre for the Study of Religion and Chinese Society, Chung Chi College, CUHK
- Christianity in Asia, Centre for Advanced Religious and Theological Studies, Faculty of Divinity, University of Cambridge
- Korea Academy of Church History
- The Society of Historical Study of Christianity, Japan
* Registration Fee is required for Participants of Conference. For further information, please call (852) 2609-6498.
Please note that on 2 Oct. (Sat) 08:00-10:00 during Session VIII, Conference Room, Theology Building, a presentation will be given by Rev. Dionisy POZDNYAEV (Director, Study Group on Orthodox Affairs in China) titled "The Chinese Orthodox Church on the Path to Autonomy"