In 1925 at S.A. Diterihs's orphanage-shelter, a house church was opened
pupils and all believers.
General Diterikhs himself was warden of the house church.
From 1930-34, Archpriest Fr. A. Zhukovich, a former military priest
pectoral cross on a [St.] George ribbon was in charge.
After the orphanage was moved to Route Cardinal Mercier and merged with
Kindergarten of the League of Russian Women, a secondary school for
and church was opened and the shelter's house church became the
school's house church.