In 1932 General Glebov organized a building fund to erect a Memorial
Church in the French Concession dedicated to the Tsar-Martyr.
A specified sum of was collected. Among the contributors was General
Fleming, commander of the English Royal expeditionary forces.
A site is found in the center of the French Concession, next to
"Kukaza" Park on rue Corneille. The cornerstone laying of the memorial temple took place on Dec. 18, 1932.
The temple represented a great artistic value. It was closed down in August, 1955.
It still stands today at 16, Gāolán Road, Shanghai, but is now a French restaurant.
1940s photo from ljchan0522