This memorial church of Christ the Savior was located in the Russian cemetery in Mukden, (now Shěnyáng), Fengtian province. It was dedicated to the Russian soldiers who died in the Battle of Mukden in 1904 and in other battles during the Russo-Japanese war of 1904-05. Construction started on September 8, 1911, finished in 1912 and consecrated in 1914.
In May 1946, George Lacks took photos for LIFE magazine of the rector Fr Jhuda Prihodko with Protodeacon Ignaty in front of the church, at the cemetery with the Chinese deacon, and at the Soviet memorial.
It is currently still standing.