中文 | Русский

St Nicholas Church of Old Harbin

This was the first St Nicholas Church located on Military Officer Street later known as Military Administration Street (Today's Xiāngshùn Street) in the old district of Harbin called Xiāngfāng. It was built on August 1, 1898. The first rector was Fr Alexander Zhuravsky. Rebuilt in 1926.

Photos

photo from pp 130-131 of Nilus E.H.
«Historical review of Chinese
Eastern Railway 1896-1923»

from artrz.ru

1920s photo from gornitsa.ru