St. Alexis (Aleksejev) Church in Harbin
This temple dedicated to St Alexis, Metropolitan of Moscow was originally built out of wood on February 25, 1912.
Rebuilt with brick in 1930-1935, it was consecrated on Sep 23/Oct 6, 1935. Ivan Andreevich Kolchin was the choir director from 1921 to 1936.
According to Harbin municipal religious archive, Fr Peter Rozhdestvensky served as the second rector, Fr Michael Rogozhin as the third rector, and the last rector was Fr Stefan Wu Zhiquan. According to A.V. Popov, Fr Nikolai Starikov also served at this church.
Archpriest Alexander Solyansky (1869-1956) served at this church from 1929 to 1932.
Today, it is being used as a Catholic Church.