According to Du Qiao blog, the Orthodox Church was originally located on the north side of Gongzhuling old train station, north of the intersection of Gongzhuling Railway Beigongyong Line and the front road of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences. After the Tsarist Russia period, it was converted into a field hospital for the Russian army during the Japanese War. After the Russo-Japanese War, when Japan invaded Gongzhuling, the building was taken over, and both sides of the building were expanded. Gongzhuling Primary School was established here on November 19, 1907. It was one of the earliest primary schools in Manchurian Railway affiliated areas. Since then, it was also used as the Manchurian Railway Library, Gongzhuling Street Office, Gongzhuling City Office, etc. After liberation, it became a military barracks (regiment headquarters). In the late 1970s, it was transferred to the place where Gongzhuling Hotel is located. It was bought by the Municipal Transportation Bureau and demolished in the 1990s.